Hi there! Welcome to my little corner of the internet, my name is Milli! Thank you so much for stopping by 🙂
I’m a 22-year-old British girl based near Cambridge, UK with a penchant for lipstick, fashion and a huge case of wanderlust.
After deciding to drop out of university and go into full-time work, I felt a huge creative void in my life that I couldn’t shake. Blogging had always been something I’d repeatedly put on the backburner (literally for years!) and I decided at the end of 2017 that I’d try it out in 2018 and see how I got on.
Take that leap of faith!
It’s just been over a month since I started and blogging has been the perfect overlap of everything I adore, my love for design when creating my blog and graphics, getting to make content about topics I’m passionate about and connecting with other bloggers and creatives. It has made my heart feel fuller than any other pursuit I’ve done so far 💖
And just so you can get to know me a little better, here are a few random facts about me! 😉
- I’m 4ft 11 / 151cm tall…or should I say short? 😂 I am very small!
- I’ve recently become a bit of a gym addict and go 5 days a week 💪🏻
- I have a huge fascination with Japan and would love to live out there for a year
- My favourite TV shows are Game of Thrones and Rupaul’s Drag Race (Please talk to me about either!)
- Before blogging I ran my own freelance graphic design business
- I love anything related to business and have a longterm goal of running my own again one day!
I absolutely love connecting with other bloggers, designers and creatives so please feel free to reach out to me if you ever want advice or someone to brainstorm blog ideas with, I’d love to hear from you!
Look forward to connecting with you!